Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Two Days Commuting by Bike

Today's mileage: 9
Yesterday's mileage: 9

Commuting to work is easy when there isn't any snow or ice! Actually on Monday there were a few ice ridges made by the snowplow that I had to jump over. Also, there were several areas of broken glass on the sidewalk along 84th St. Other than those, the commute was pretty much uneventful. Temperatures were in the 30's both days - very tolerable.

I spoke too soon about the success about getting the Trek Incite ACH working. Sunday it was working great! Both Monday and today it was registering 30-45 mph!! I wish! Looks like I need to evaluate both batteries - the wireless sensor and the computer. However, the clock, elevation and heart rate seem OK, so I suspect the wireless sensor is where the problem is.

No comments: