Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23 Ride to Seward


Above is a photo of myself and Dave after our 50 mile ride to Seward and back. The background is Bowling Lake in Airpark, where we started and ended. Brad also rode along but needed to get back earlier so he could join his family at the lake where they were camping & boating over the Memorial Day weekend. I think the expression on Dave's face is after I told him that I was going to buy a road bike next year so I could beat him on the hills. (Just kidding! Actually Dave told me that I did pretty well on the hybrid and that I could do better on a road bike.) A road bike isn't going to do it alone. I need to lose about 20 pounds and get 20 years younger. Like that's going to happen.

Above is a photo of Dave and Jim after our 50 mile ride to Seward and back this morning. Actually Jim, Dave and I turned around near Utica, while Brad turned around at Seward. How come these guys don't even look like they broke a sweat!

No comments: